sisters, sisters...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last week we met up with Shawna, Stacia and Trista for a fun session that in turn is a gift for their mom. I have been excited about this session for awhile b/c #1, I knew that these girls would be dressed awesome and #2, my uber-talented friend Jordanne did her magic with the girls' hair and make-up! I could not have been more excited when they stepped out of the car=) We had such a blast photographing them!!!








Thank you so much girls!!! I cannot wait to hear what your mom says=) And Shawna we are looking forward to photographing you and your family very soon!!!

4 comments:

kelly said...

beautiful images as always brandy...hope you and sticky are well!

Kerri Banyas said...

I am in love with this session! the lighting looks perfect and the poses rock so hard--you are one talented girl!!

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled with my birthday present and will cherish these beautiful images of my three daughters. Thank you for my memory!
Shawna, Stacia and Trista's Mom

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love the compositions.