how i've missed choo!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There has been something missing in my life the past 7 months. It's not that I did not know what it was, I was just too busy to acknowledge it. And then there were the comments, the questions, the looks. Everyone wanted to know what exactly what was going on. For crying out loud - what happened to the shoe posts??!!

Have no fear all my fellow shoe fetishers. They are back and oh how I have missed doing these posts! And of course I could not have started with just any ole' heel. They had to be special, they had to be fabulous, they had to be CHOO.



Who would not love their perfectly manicured toes peeking out of these feather adorned heels by the one and only Jimmy Choo? And for all you fashionistas out there - I know, I know, we have seen so many feathers the last couple of years. But these are different in that they are natural and dramatic at the same time. I love how the feathers sweep around the shoe, like it was the way nature intended. And those golden studs, the ideal finishing touch. You can find this exquisite pair at Saks Fifth Avenue.

3 comments:

Corey B said...

Um, wow. WOW!

I want.

DROOL!

sticky said...

Corey, you DO love the shoes, don't you:) Can't wait to see you in Vegas!

mikaysmom said...

love, love, love the shoes!