morgan, senior 2009

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last week's senior was the beautiful Morgan. Sticky and I photographed her sister's wedding last August. After meeting Morgan I knew that her senior session would be fantastic and she did not disappoint me one bit. B/t her gorgeous blond hair and mile long smile the camera cannot help but love her. She also brought along the adorable Danae, from 2 week's ago session, and both of their Moms. It was such a blast! When Danae had her senior session Morgan had mentioned that she loved flowers. I am so thrilled that we were able to find some for her, in addition to the urban-esque locations I usually gravitate towards=)








Thanks again Morgan and all the girls who came along!

7 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

Love that first one!

Amy Carroll said...

Gorgeous! I love the pictures...amazing...and she had fabulous outfits.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!

Ryel j said...

I can see why the camera loves her! My favorite image is the one with the red line. Killa!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

These are all great, but that last one is especially nice! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the blue shoes and necklace---very cool!
Kim C

the mombergs said...

i love LOVE that last one- reminds me of a country music star's cd cover. :-) fantastic job!