kayla, senior 2009

Friday, September 12, 2008

We had two seniors last week with the second being the lovely Kayla. I truly could not have asked for better models for our double senior week. Kayla came with her friend Ashley, who is one of our future seniors, and we had a fantastic time going around to different spots. We discovered a cool little nook of VW that I have never came across before so of course that was pretty exciting! Kayla also said that she loved flowers but unfortunately most of our flowers are pretty tired looking due to the lack of rain. We went for some textured weeds instead which I think worked even better. Such a fun week for me as far as senior sessions go=)









Thank you Kayla!

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

These are so sassy. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Last one is just amazing!
KimC