the irwin family

Saturday, October 18, 2008

We love to photograph in new places and when the Irwins suggested the family orchard we were very excited! Although the orchard was beautiful we also fell upon a barn that had great light and texture. Well, the barn won, LOL! Honestly we photographed in several places but most of our favorites were in front of an old wall inside of the barn. Josiah and Olivia, the youngest of the Irwins, were such a delight. They, along with their parents Chad and Andi, live in Equador. Cool, huh?! They are originally from the same town I grew up in and are home till later this winter. We are so thrilled they contacted us for this session!









Thank you to the entire Irwin family! You guys were amazing!

5 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

Oh my goodness - that shot of them hugging and looking at each other, wow! I bet that melted their parent's heart.

Anonymous said...

LOVE looking at ALL your fall pictures!! Your AMAZING!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! That image of the two kids looking at each other is just TOO PRECIOUS!!!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

This is the second time I've admired these. Images 2 and 3 are priceless.

Jennifer Thebault said...

I was cruising the blog and WOW! The Irwins! We met them in Ecuador, and they're the ones that told me about you and how they loved your work. How fun!