the hohmans

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sticky and I had a wonderful time with the Hohman family last week. I know that we have been trying to work out a session for quite sometime. We actually had a session scheduled earlier in the month but it was a very gloomy day and I am so thrilled that we were lucky enough to reschedule on a gorgeous day! Kim and Dan have 3 kids - Kylie, Carter and Kaden. Kylie is so sweet and very grown up for her age. I think she is wonderful big sis to her twin brothers. The boys were just that - all boy! It was so great to see how different their personalities are yet they are both incredibly sweet. We had a wonderful morning with this family!









Thanks again Hohmans!

1 comment:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

What beautiful children! I love that first one of Kylie. Now that's a smile!